MCI Stockbroking Solutions
As a JSE accredited supplier, MCI has served as a primary IT solutions provider to the stock broking community since 1992, providing mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry.
These solutions meet a multitude of needs, but support a common aim: to help drive our customers’ unique business strategies—whether that means increasing efficiency, improving customer service, complying with regulations, or capturing growth opportunities through innovation.
Our API’s enables users to customise and extend the power of the underlying platform through a range of application program interfaces. Leverage our robust, high-performance architecture while creating your own custom applications and trading strategies.
MCI offers fully managed hosting solutions for trading firms, banks and other institutions that prefer an outsourced solution.
MCi Stockbroking Solutions include:
- TradeCIS – MCI’s Customised Trading System for improved trade efficiencies
- NetCIS – MCI’s Web-Based Trading Platform
- MCI’s PortCIS Portfolio Management System
- MCI Mobile Trading Application
- A BDA to Sage 300 Interface, which has already been upgraded to interface with MSS and is ready for go-live. The BDA/MSS to Sage 300 interface allows brokers to automatically upload and download transactions to and from various modules of the Sage 300 range of accounting software. This facilitates the automatic production of management reports, automatic bank reconciliations and electronic payments.