MCi releases the 2020 results of SA’s biggest HR Recruitment trend survey
MCI Consultants, South Africa’s largest distributor of HR Recruitment Software, polled 1014 HR professionals from a cross section of industries and organisation sizes across the country. The survey was sponsored by Direct Hire, a division of MCI.
“This survey maintains its status as being the largest survey of its kind to be run in South Africa and we continue to be amazed by the insights received.” commented Rhett Davies, Partner at MCI. “This year we found that the shift in focus to areas of organisational talent acquisition strategies, transformation, employer brand exposure, diversity and automated technology solutions continued.”
Some of the highlights from the survey were as follows:
- 75% of organisations believe that Video Interviewing would add value to their recruitment process;
- 90% of organisations believe employer brand has a significant impact on their ability to attract and hire suitable talent;
- 54% of organisations use a recruitment management system such as MCI’s Direct Hire Recruitment Software system (up from 42% in the previous survey);
- 73% of organisations have a careers page on their website;
- 75% of organisations use social media to recruit candidates.
An infographic summarising the survey is shown below: