Portfolio Management System
Managing and growing the assets of their institutional and retail customers has become a challenging business for asset managers and brokers globally.
In order to meet the growing demands of their customers and to cope with increasing market and regulatory complexity, asset managers are becoming more specialised in the front office and are optimising their operations around costs and accuracy.
MCI has developed a sophisticated set of tools that supports the administrative functionality of the current JSE accounting system. PortCIS is a portfolio management system which has been developed to assist portfolio managers with the management of their accounts.
- Access to detailed client information;
- Powerful search capability;
- Powerful customisable fee calculation methods;
- Performance calculations and metrics;
- Portfolio and user queries and data mining;
- Asset allocation and portfolio modelling;
- Order generation and order routing;
- Accommodates intermediaries;
- Income sharing on fees and brokerage;
- Income tax statements.
- Regulatory Reporting: REG28;
- Data Cleansing / Transaction Management: Allows for the amendment and adding of transactions (BDA and other imports);
- Saxo Module: Provides a Saxo engine with database;
- Glacier Reporting: CIS distribution solution;
- Momentum Reporting (SA Equities only): CIS distribution solution;
- Momentum – All markets (2 x Providers): CIS distribution solution;
- Silica: CIS distribution solution;
- NAV Module: Provides NAV calculations based on BDA information, and includes reporting;
- Intermediaries: Intermediary management, linking to clients, sharing on brokerage, management and admin fees, and invoice generation;
- PRMS: Includes monthly client reporting, monthly performance reporting and CGT reporting;
- Eqis: Equity information software which interfaces to TradeCIS or any other third-party equivalent, providing users with live and historical information on a singular application. Information includes PE, DY, EY, graphs, highest dividend yields, SENS history with searching ability, summary equity information which is selectable by date and more;
- Additional Fees Modules: Provides for the ability to charge inactivity fees, usage fees, reduced fees, etc.
- BDA Journals: BDA integration software which enables the importing of Cash Payments, Cash Receipts and Journal uploads into BDA.