MCI releases the 2018/2019 results of SA’s biggest HR Recruitment trend survey
In the 7th Annual HR Recruitment Trend Survey, MCI Consultants, the largest distributor of HR Recruitment Software, polled 1070 HR professionals from a cross section of industries and organisation sizes in South Africa. The survey was sponsored by Direct Hire, a division of MCI.
“This survey maintains its status as being the largest survey of its kind to be run in South Africa and we continue to be amazed by the insights received.” commented Rhett Davies, Partner at MCI. “This year we noticed a shift in the focus areas of organisational talent acquisition strategies, with a major emphasis on transformation, employer branding, diversity and automated technology solutions.”
Some of the highlights from the survey were as follows:
• 93% of organisations believe that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will play an important role in recruitment process within the next few years;
• 80% of organisations rated diversity as being very important in their organisation;
• 77% of organisations use social media to recruit candidates up from 64% last year; with LinkedIn being by far the most successful;
• 42% of organisations use a recruitment management system such as MCI’s Direct Hire system;
• 46% of organisations find a shortage of skill to be their biggest obstacle to attracting the best talent.
An infographic summarising the survey is shown below; however, the full results of the survey can be found at here
For further information, please contact Rhett Davies, MCI: tel 011 454-3420, fax 011 454-3417, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org